good night prayer quotes for her

God will be watching over you as you sleep. He will keep you safe and sound.


Pin On Fjh Goodnight

You will not die my love you will live and together we will enjoy the fruits of our labour.

. All night may angels guide and protect you. 365 good night quotes with beautiful images. May He heal your every pain resting your soul.

Days might be tiresome but nights are peaceful so sleep peacefully my love and leave the rest to God. Good night prayer message for her. You will have sweet dreams.

May all of your expectations be met. Do have a beautiful night my love. Thank you for holding the home together.

Sleep peacefully and leave all your worries to God. To go to sleep lay your body down. May the Lord grant you sweet sleep so that youll wake up healthy and strong trouble-free.

They will watch over you and bring you joy each morning. May God showers you with his blessings as you lay asleep tonight. These good night prayer quotes good night prayer points touch different aspects of your lover or loved ones life serving as a guiding hand to lead your spirit on behalf of friends family spouse children and the occasional enemy the good book did say pray for your enemies in communion with the almighty.

It is always good to pray for. Days might be tiresome but nights are peaceful so sleep peacefully my love and leave the rest to God. Good Night Prayer Message for Her May the Almighty makes this night amazing for my princess.

May He heal your every pain resting your soul. No matter how long or short the night I want you to know all will be well as I have prayed for you. Have a peaceful night darling.

It is always good to pray for someone we love. May you be ever joyous and be blessed beyond measures. Good Night Prayer Message for Her May the Almighty makes this night amazing for my princess.

Enjoy your nights rest love. Goodnight my sweetie. Good Night Prayers for Her.

His glory will shine upon you. I hope your night is beautiful and easy. When the night falls upon you you will fall asleep peacefully.

Good Night Prayer for Her 1. Good night my love. Good Night Prayers for Him-Her 1.

Have a sound and refreshing sleep. Do have a pleasant night. As you sleep tonight I surround you with the walls of fire and angels.

Goodnight best friend I have here on earth you deserve something Good. Im praying for you right now. Go get your sleep nothing can do any harm to you.

Ever since I met you my love you have never changed you bring joy to my life I thank God Almighty for giving me such a loving and caring husband may almighty GOD restore your soul tomorrow morning goodnight. You will find the light of your savior. You will be surrounded by the love of God.

Goodnight Prayer Messages For Him or Her Texts Quotes 1. May your night be filled with rest and peace. Good Night Blessings for My Love May your choices bring you joy and peace.

Good night good woman. Sleep well my angel. May you be safe in Gods love as you sleep tonight may your body be refreshed and your strength renewed for a new day.

Every of your adversaries will be put to shame. Goodnight prayer for her As the night draws nearer May His peace reign in your life. You are my world my delight.

Good night my queen. No matter how tiresome your day might be I am grateful to God for bringing us together. I want you to know that Ill be thinking about you while youre sleeping.

My love May you have a restful night may find peace within to start a new day. Im praying that you wake up feeling refreshed. Have a good night gorgeous.

The Lord will form a edge of protection round about you. May your night be filled with peace and calm and the morning brings you closer to your purpose in life. As you sleep tonight may your mind get gifted by divine ideas and when you wake up may you be able to achieve them.

Our children will surround our table and their ways will please our Lord. I said a prayer for you my love. Every night that comes I praying to God to guide and protect you for me.

This cold night God will reveal the way to success to you in your dream tonight. Sleep peacefully and leave all your worries to God. As you sleep tonight the Lord will keep you safe through the night and endow you with rest.

Its been quite a day. Good night my love. Have a peaceful night darling.

I love you good woman. May you shine brighter and better tomorrow. Good night my love.

Good night prayer messages can remind your loved and dear ones how much you love them and wish all the happiness for them. After a long tiring and hectic day the night is something we wait forWhen we go to bed for sleep we think of the persons we love the most.


Pin On Faith God S Word


Pin On Good Night Greetings


Pin On Pinkey


Pin On Wisdom


Pin On Special Days


Pin On Aspire To Inspire


Pin On Good Night Quotes


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Good Night Blessings


120 Best Good Night Quotes Images Best Messages Good Night Quotes Good Night Love Quotes Good Night Dear


Pin On Cornelius


Pin On Unconditional Love


Pin On Greetings Salutations


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Pin On Good Night


Pin On Mon Sun


Pin On Evening Praise Prayers Good Night


Pin On Good Night Prayer


Good Night Everyone Romantic Good Night Good Night Everyone Good Night Blessings

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel